* Isolation seeks one's own selfish ambitions and opposes all wise judgement. (The "anthem" of the recluse is "I Am A Rock" by Simon and Garfunkel): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKlSVNxLB-A
* The lazy in work are the ally of destruction.
* "The Name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are saved."
* To interrupt another's speech is foolish and shameful.
* A good spirit will make a sick man well but a broken spirit will kill him.
* The wise heart accumulates knowledge and the wise ear looks for it.
* An offended brother is harder to win than a well fortified city.
* The produce of one's labors brings both life and satisfaction.
* A man of many contacts may come to ruin - BUT - a friend sticks closer than a brother!
Our Most Kind and Generous Holy Father;
All glory, power, and honor to Your most Holy Name! May we reject isolation and instead embrace fellowship, friendship, and brotherhood in ever expanding hospitality. May we reject laziness and instead embrace hard work and dedication to our vocation. May this be always on our lips each day; "The Name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are saved." As we speak with others may we cease interruption and answering out of turn for this is both foolish and shameful. May Your Spirit infuse our souls so that we will live a sustained life here on earth. May we all continually seek and accumulate knowledge until the day of our death. May we seek never to offend others and work even harder to win back those whom we might offend. May we dedicate ourselves to production of goods and services for this brings about profit, benefit, and satisfaction for both others and ourselves. May we seek and keep real friends and never be satisfied with mere contacts.
Forgive us, Lord, when we fall short of these things.
In the Name of Jesus we pray; AMEN