Saturday, September 27, 2008

What IS the Gospel?

"Moreover, brethren, I declare to you THE GOSPEL which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, by which also you are saved if you hold fast that word which I preached to you--unless you belived in vain. For I delivered first of all that which I also received:

1) That Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and

2) That He was buried, and

3) That He rose again on the third day according to the Scriptures, and

4) That He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. Then last of all He was seen by me also, as one born out of due time."

- The Apostle Paul noted this in I Corinthians 15:1-8 (NKJV)

The Gospel is the GOOD NEWS that Christ died for our sins, that He was buried, that He rose again on the 3rd day AND that ALL OF THIS was WITNESSED by too many to EVER be denied! This is the Gospel I proclaim! Won't you help me?

For a FREE Bible study, e-mail rmcculls6@bellsouth.net!

No comments:

Thy Kingdom Come - The Truth About the Rapture - The Introduction

Thy Kingdom Come The Truth About the Rapture Based Upon the Study Guide of the Same Title by: David R Pharr Lesson #1 – I...